Algebra I -
You will need your journal and a calculator.
1. Check your answers from Tuesdays last slide. You should have put your answers in your journal. → Click here to check your answers and get the NEW google slides activity.
2. After checking your answers go Take the quiz over trig basics.→ Go Here to Take the Quiz
3. After the quiz, go finish working on the google slides activity from earlier! YOU have homework! There is a deadline. Make sure you read carefully!
Geometry: 4th Period
1. Get a calculator and your journal out!
2. Click this link and do the google slides activity. Put answers in your journal. We will check answers on Monday. I will get the sub to walk around and check that the problems are indeed in your journal.
Algebra II -
1. Get a calculator and your journal out.
2. You will need to review before you take the quiz. This will be a partner activity. Only one person out of the two will need their computer. Go to the sidebar and find the review for today and follow the directions.
3. When Mr. Lay stops you, it will be time to take the quiz. Everyone will need to go to springboard for the quizzes....yes there are 4 quizzes, but each only has three questions.
You will need to go to your calendar in springboard and search on either the 26th or the 27th to take them. After you finish each one, you will need to come back to take the next one. Make sure you take all 4 before you are finished.